Inline hollow fibre membrane filter for water hygiene in medical appliances
Effective membrane filtration for the protection against waterborne bacteria
- Safe water hygiene
- Application-specific operating time
- CE-marked medical device
- Reusable product with reprocessing and delivery service
- Size: L 123 mm x Ø 43 mm
- Retention: 7 log steps Brev. dim.
- Pore size: 0.2 µm
- Operating time*: Depending on the application
- Chlorine resistance: ≤ 10 ppm
- Minimum flow rate: 6 l/min at 5 bar, at 25°C
- Maximum operating pressure: 5 bar
- Adaption: Quick-release coupling
* The operating time depends on application conditions like water quantity and water quality.
** Continuous dosage of ≤ 10 ppm over operating time; short-termin (1h) high dosage (400,000 ppm) for chemicals disinfection.
As the operating time increases, the water quality can impact on the maximum available flow rate. For further information regarding technical data, instructions for use and our accessory catalogue please do not hesitate to contact us.