Inline hollow fibre membrane filter for birth pools and burn tubs
Effective membrane filtration for the protection of newborns, woman in labour and burn patients against waterborne bacteria
- Safe water hygiene
- Consistent high flow rate over the entire operating time
- CE-marked medical device
- Environmentally friendly and efficient reusable product
The inline hollow fibre membrane filter Germlyser® WG is a CE-marked medical device specifically designed for use in the water supply to birth pools and burn tubs. The 0.2 μm hollow fibre membrane removes all waterborne bacteria without altering the chemical composition of the water in any way. The Germlyser® WG delivers bacteria free water at a constant high flow rate of 20l/min allowing rapid filling of the tub.
- Size: L 206 mm x Ø 43 mm
- Retention: 7 log steps Brev. dim.
- Pore size: 0.2 µm
- Operating time*: 1 month
- Chlorine resistance**:≤ 10 ppm
- Flow rate: 20 l/min at 5 bar, at 25°C
- Maximum operating pressure: 5 bar at 60°C
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C (at 70°C ≤ 30 min. over operating time)
- Connection: Quick-release coupling
* The operating time can be increased up to 8 weeks if sufficient hygienic measures exist and an adequate hygiene plan is carried out. We recommend monitoring by appropriate clinical microbiological testing.
** Continuous dosage of ≤ 10 ppm over operating time; short-term (1h) high dosage (400,000 ppm) for chemical disinfection. WG-DATA-GB-04/2016-X001
Depending on the water quality, the values can change with increasing operating time. For further information regarding technical data, instructions for use and our accessory catalogue please do not hesitate to contact us.